Bring home a touch of vibrant charm with the Echeveria Chihuahuaensis Succulent, also known as the Cat's Claw Succulent!
The Echeveria Chihuahuaensis succulent also known as cat's claw or cat's paw succulent, with its symmetrical rosette and delicate pink-tipped leaves, is a true gem among succulents. Its compact form and pastel coloring make it an exquisite addition to any plant display, enchanting onlookers with its fairy-tale appearance.
- Elegant Rosette: The geometric precision of the Chihuahuaensis's rosette shape offers a visually satisfying aesthetic.
- Pastel Coloring: Soft green leaves with pink to red tips provide a gentle color palette that soothes the eye.
- Compact Size: Ideal for small spaces and terrariums, its petite nature allows it to fit snugly in any corner of your home or office.
- Low Water Needs: Thriving on neglect, this succulent prefers the 'soak and dry' method, needing water only when the soil is completely dry.
- Cold Tolerant: More resilient than some other succulents, the Chihuahuaensis can endure cooler temperatures.
- Aesthetic Enhancer: The plant's unique look can elevate the design of any room or garden space.
- Mood Lifter: Its charming appearance is known to boost spirits and contribute to a calming atmosphere.
- Air Purifying: It helps in cleaning the air, providing a healthier living space.
- Easy to Care For: Perfect for those who love plants but have a busy lifestyle or are new to gardening.
- Long-Lasting: With proper care, this succulent is durable and can grace your space for many years.
How to Care for Echeveria Chihuahuaensis Succulent Plant?
- Bright light: They thrive in bright, indirect sunlight, like a south-facing window.
- Avoid direct afternoon sun: Especially in hot climates, as it can scorch the leaves.
- Rotate the pot regularly: Ensures even growth and prevents leaning toward the light.
- Water deeply but infrequently: Let the soil dry completely between waterings. Overwatering is a major threat.
- Check the soil: Stick your finger down about an inch. If it's dry, water until water runs out the drainage holes.
- Reduce watering in winter: As the plant goes dormant, it needs less water.
- Well-draining succulent mix: Avoid using regular potting soil as it retains too much moisture.
- Add perlite or pumice: This improves drainage and aeration.
- Repotting: Do it every 1-2 years in a slightly larger pot with fresh soil.
- Ideal range: Between 65°F and 80°F (18°C and 27°C).
- Protect from extremes: Below 50°F (10°C) can damage the plant, while above 90°F (32°C) can cause stress.
Other care tips:
- Don't rub the farina: The white powdery coating on the leaves protects them from sunburn.
- Fertilize sparingly: Use a diluted succulent fertilizer during the growing season (spring and summer).
- Remove dead leaves: This allows for better air circulation and prevents pests.
- Watch for pests and diseases: Mealybugs and fungal diseases are common issues. Address them promptly.
Order yours today and bring home a touch of the desert's beauty!
What temperature is good for Echeveria Chihuahuaensis?
The ideal temperature range for an Echeveria Chihuahuaensis succulent is between 65°F and 80°F (18°C and 27°C). This sweet spot allows for optimal growth and vibrant coloration.
How do you take care of a Chihuahua succulent?
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE🌍- We aim to ship orders out within 3 business days. However, this is not guaranteed during holidays.
Custom design head planters will take longer.
Planterhoma is not responsible for lost, stolen, delayed, or damaged packages. We are not responsible for mis-delivery errors via carrier, or incorrect shipping info. If your shipping information was filled out incorrectly, please email us immediately. If you have any issues with shipping, you can contact email@example.com or via our Facebook messager. And we will do our best to assist you.
Domestic U.S Order: 3 - 5 Business Days
International Orders: 10 - 20 Days
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.